Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Posts on my X (Twitter) Page Are Mostly Related to Couple of Hours Ago (6, 8, 12). Freedom of Flow of Information Has Frozen on my X Page By Some Invisible Hands (Posted This Sentence at 13: 15 Norwegian Time Zone.

 P.S.

Nearly 1 hour or 45 minutes before the assassination of former president Trump, my main twitter page was almost frozen. For nearly 45 minutes & 1 hour,  i had no new post on my page. I wrote a few critical messages in this regard & posted on X (Twitter: @MSirani). Was that a coincidence or something else?

And today, i just observe messages belonged to 6, 8, 12 hours ago and prior messages belonged to 2023, 2022, 2021 & alike.

What is going on? Who or which entity-ies block the free flow of information? Who or which entity-ies would try to force me to leave X (Twitter) by such childish & pety behavior? Why are they scared? Do i have something they don\t want me to share it with public? Do i know something they fear i might share it with public & for such a reason they use all the tools at their disposal to marginalize and isolate me? & many other questions.

I went through hell in the past 12-13 years, because of my critical views and standing against governmental abuse of power; i became target for multiple states and state sponsored actors including the Iranian regime ones; survived an orchestrated assassination on January, 2016 , etc etc. 

No matter what, i stand by my principles; i defend all my rights including my freedom of speech by all means in a fully legal, lawful & peaceful manner til my last second of life. But i don't bow to abuse of power, dictatorship, censorship, visible or invisible coercion & alike.

My Twitter account: @MSirani

M. Sirani                                    14.07.2024   

No comments:

Post a Comment