Monday, July 15, 2024

The Timeline on My X (Twitter Page) Displays Posts Belonged to Couple of Hours Ago With Limited Portion. As It Appears Some "Landlords" Are Worried That Updated News Might Encourage Me to Express My Opinion; Something Against Their Wish, Will, Opinion or Way of Thinking.

The Overall Freedom of All Citizens of This Planet Including Freedom of Expression Should Be Respected, Preserved and Protected By All Including Some TECH Landlord/s on X(Twitter) or anywhere in internet, Who cause These types of Childish & Petty Errors.  

P.S. This is not something new to me. I have been the target of physical, psychological & cyber warfares-threats including this one vaged by the Iranian Regime and some other states & state-sponsored actors in most part of the entire my life. From such unlawful & illegitimate warfares, i humbly conclude that:

In the minds & eyes of some, i'm a very powerful figure in a way that my simple comments, critics & posts on a place like X platform, scare them. As such, some try to censor, marginalize and isolate me.

Petty dictators react in similar petty manners everywhere, whether in Iran or on a social media platform like X (Twitter) or anywhere else in internet. 


M. Sirani                        15.07.2024

No comments:

Post a Comment