Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Exclusive: I Repeat: Do Not Offer Iran WTO Membership At This Stage.

Exclusive: I Repeat: Do Not Offer Iran WTO Membership At This Stage.


I have mentioned this issue in some of my previous notes and i repeat it again.

Whatever the final agreement of the nuclear discussion with Iran would become, do not offer WTO membership to Iran at at this stage. I cannot disclose the whole my idea openly in this matter in this weblog. You have absolutely no idea that with help of some simple and small adjustment within the policy and structure of WTO, we can completely paralyze the Iranian Regime at anytime that we want. This is our last chance for causing a serious fundamental change in Iran. This is the best opportunity that unfortunately your genius advisers have not discovered it yet. Think deeply about this issue, before you make any move in this matter.



M. Sirani                              11.11.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment