Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Possible Idea About Providing Free Internet Connectivity At Global Level.

I have an idea, which might provide free Internet connection at global level. This method might be cheaper accessible and easier than some other proposals such as sending balloon in the orbit or using solar drone. With using this method we might be able to provide access to Internet for all the people around the world including those, who are living under the totalitarian Regimes such as Iran and North Korea.

Note: I'm not expert in technical issues of this idea. But if providing access to Internet with balloon or solar drone is possible; I'm pretty sure that my idea can work. This plan would revolutionise the Internet and communication systems.  I think with this idea we might be able to crush the wall of censorship around the world beyond the will of all totalitarian regimes.


M. Sirani                    30.03.2014  

No comments:

Post a Comment